Need an Oil Rig Accident Lawyer?
Onshore and offshore oil rig work often introduces hazards that leave workers seriously injured. Oil rig explosions and other accidents can disable and even kill people. You would have legal recourse if you were involved in an oil rig explosion. Learn more about these accidents and how our oil rig injury lawyers can help.
Common Types of Oil Rig Injuries
Dangers associated with working on oil rigs include:
- Fires and explosions: Since oil is naturally flammable, fires and explosions are common.
- Defective machinery: Defective equipment and machinery can cause workers to be crushed, maimed, or killed on the job.
- Transportation accidents: Workers may be hurt during transit on the job site.
- Weather: Hazardous weather can create dangerous situations in which workers are injured.
- Slip-and-falls: Falls can be deadly, and insufficient safety equipment and poor weather may exacerbate the risk on oil rigs.
- Chemical exposure: Potentially hazardous chemicals are used in oil extraction, and workers can suffer from chemical exposure.
Negligence and human error can have devastating consequences if workers are killed or injured due to a colleague’s attention lapse. Oil rig risks rise exponentially if workers lack sufficient training, if the job site lacks essential safety equipment, or due to negligence. Oil rig environments bring higher-than-average risks of workplace accidents, and many oil field workers pay the ultimate price with their lives while on the job. If something goes wrong, you have legal rights. Since oil companies aggressively fight these lawsuits, you must have an experienced attorney on your side.
Why Morgan and Morgan?
Morgan and Morgan has over 30 years of experience with personal injury law. While we have more than 800 lawyers today, at our core, we’re a family firm that offers our clients the same care and compassion we extend to our loved ones. We’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and never stop advocating for our clients. With us by your side, you’ll never have to settle for less than you deserve. Our oil rig injury lawyers understand the laws affecting onshore and
offshore oil rig accidents and know how to construct a robust and viable case. Let us fight to obtain compensation that reflects your pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages, and punitive damages. We understand what you’re going through and want to help through every process step. Discover what Morgan & Morgan can do for you — fill out this form for a free case